- Inventory Management Objectives and Importance
- Understanding of Inventory Flow in Modern Supply Chain
- Demand Planning Information System Considerations
- Role of Finance in Inventory Management and Cost Implications
- Importance of Customer Service in Inventory Management
The efficient management of inventory and material planning has a major impact on supply chain performance and resultant cost. Poor inventory management will result in high inventory carrying cost and low rate of customer order fulfilment. Carrying inventory comes with a certain degree of commercial risk. Excess, obsolete and miss-managed inventory will result a reduction in the company equity. It is important for businesses to evaluate the costs of carrying inventory and reduce the cost to improve company’s bottom line.
This COINMAC Best Practices in Inventory Management training seminar focuses on all major aspects ofInventory Management. This course emphasis on latest demand planning theories, models and best practices strategies to build competency of participants. It helps participants to learn how to deal with future scenarios to improve customer service whilst achieving optimal inventory level and obtain added value for money.