• Understand in depth how the financial system and its products work.
• Know which treasury strategies to implement.
• Gain a concise understanding of the timeframe to maximise returns.
• Understand the most complex structured derivative products and how and when to use them.
• Acquire a thorough understanding of how the financial system and individual products work.
• Understand the rationale and treasury management strategies that financial players employ.
• Analyse the products and strategies used to manage risk.
• Gain a practical understanding of how derivatives work and their implications for regulatory adherence.
New Treasury Officers, Financial Controllers, Corporate Accountants, Corporate Dealers, Auditors, Lawyers, Consultants, Business Proprietors and Directors, General Managers, Public and Private sector decision makers.